Method of Payment
1) Credit Card
Pay with Visa Card, Mastercard.
2) Bank Transfer
Bank Name: The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
Account Number: 596-173336-002
Bank Transfers need two working days to be processed.
* Important Notes:
1. The company does not account for bank charges and the final payments may be deemed insufficient.
2. Order number must be noted when making payments via bank transfer.
3. For help you can contact our customer services team at [email protected]
Delivery Method + TAX
1) Mail:
Express Mailing takes 3-6 working days.
* Note: The customer shall bear the risk of delay or loss in postal process.
Terms and conditions
  1. If the customer chooses to change their delivery address, they must notify Joinprint at least one working day before they receive their delivery notification.
  2. Joinprint will not provide delivery service on Saturday afternoons, Sundays and public holidays or in severe weather.
  3. If the customer encounters a problem, no refund will be provided after goods have arrived at the delivery location. The customer will bear all additional costs if they choose to reschedule a delivery.
  4. If the customer requests their order to be delivered within a specified time frame, the company will charge an extra surcharge.
  5. After the goods arrive, you must check that quantity and goods are as they should be, requests will not be accepted if there is a delay.
  6. If there are any issues relating to your order, please contact customer services directly:
  7. If you would like to cancel the order paid with credit card, JoinPrint will only refund 95% of the order amount. The remaining 5% is the adminstration fee charged by the credit card company.